4th of July (pool edition)

For the 4th of July, Colin, the kids, Katie, Erin and I went down to Stuart and Brooke's apartment in Arlington to hang out in the pool before watching the fireworks later that night.  Their pool was perfect because it was close and it gave us something nice to do during the heat of the day.  Ryan is getting really good at swimming on his own and I'm super excited about that.  I bought Evan a pair of water wings even though I swore I would NEVER do such a thing.  He loves them and it really helped his confidence in the pool too, so I'm glad I did it.  
Ocean, Ryan, Brooke, Evan, and Jen

Ocean and Brooke, me in the background

Ryan, Evan, Jen, Ocean, Brooke

Stuart, Bruce, and Colin playing cards

Ryan swimming off the wall to me

Ryan swimming to the wall from me



Colin, Stuart, Bruce, Katie holding Maple 

Ocean

Colin loves to throw Ryan around in the pool.  Here's Ryan being launched from Stuart to Daddy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival