Family Photo Session

I really wanted to get some family photos taken before our departure to Singapore.  Colin spent two weeks in Singapore and the day he came home, actually, the next morning, we had our photo session.  We went to Foto Fly because frankly, I was out of time and money and it was quick and easy.  Our photographer showed up about an hour late to work so our session was bumped back about 20 minutes but the photographer we ended up with was fantastic.  She knew how to get a cute shot and listened to what we wanted.  In 45 minutes and a really good price, I had photos I loved of both our family, and Ryan's baptism photos.  Loved it.  Would definitely go back... if I get the chance.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival