Snowman

Evan came home from school the other day and was determined to write a "Christmas Carol".  He grabbed some paper and pencil and set to work writing.  He wrote the first "verse" and asked me what I thought about it.  I told him it was great and the only help I gave him was that I told him songs often repeat themselves so he could have the snowman do something different in the second verse.  He wrote three verses in his cute little invented Kindergarten spelling.  Then he sang the song and practiced it.  He asked me to record him singing.  THEN, he wanted me to email it to his music teacher.  I thought, what the heck, I'll do it.  She LOVED it and sent me the most kind email in response.  The whole thing was quite adorable.  
So, without further ado, I present to you , THE SNOWMAN, by Evan Dean (age 5).  








His teacher's response:

Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!!! What fabulous lyrics and such a professional rendering of it!!!! Love the melody- adorable!!!! 

I just can't tell you how exciting it is for me to watch a video like this. Thank you so much for taking the time to send it.  

Evan is such a love! You and your husband are doing a wonderful job as parents! 

Please share this with Evan and let him know I expect free front row tickets when he becomes a famous composer and singer!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival