New Year!


We've made a few resolutions around here.  Only, I like to call them goals rather than resolutions. 

I've set a goal to walk, jog, or run... (let's face it whatever I do cannot be called running) 200 miles and log it on my Nike Running app.  My plantar faciitis has flared up again in recent months but I've found a great podiatrist here in Singapore and I'm making lots of good progress.  My feet still hurt some of the time but I feel like I'll be able to resume my walking routine.  

Colin decided December 31 to give up sweets.  He wants to go the whole 2015 with no candy, ice cream, or sugary sweets.  I decided to jump on that bandwagon.  

And the third goal I have is to limit my junk food intake.  Chips and processed foods, that kind of thing.  

I LOVE a new year.  I love a fresh start and some new goals.  

I'm really looking forward to 2015.  I honestly don't know what's in store for us.  We don't have any solid plans for ANYTHING yet but we have some plans forming and while I know there will be many tough and emotional decisions to make this year, I look forward to the adventure that this year may bring our family.  

A group of men playing cricket. 
 Colin and I went on a walk together while Katie watched the kids and a couple of days later we took a walk as a family.  I love to walk here because there's so much to see.  It's very different from where I walk in Utah but I love it.
This is a sight you can see in various places around Singapore, a group of people showing off their exotic birds.  

Families flying kites. 



Ryan on his scooter


Evan on his scooter

the boys scootering on the PCN (Park Connector Network) 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival