Festival of the Trees 2016

I actually ended up going to the Festival of Trees twice this year.  I went with my friend Jen during the day while our kids were at school and then I met up with Teresa and took the boys in the afternoon.  I love this event.  It's both beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.  The boys had a great time looking at all of the different trees.  Ryan chose several favorites.  


This one was REALLY cool.  It was upside down!  And it had nativities from all around the world.  It was really unique and super beautiful.  




This is Reagan's tree.  This sweet girl who lives in Jess' neighborhood drowned this summer.  :( 



There's always a BYU tree or two.  


Ryan liked this Owl tree, I think Jess would like it too! 



This one was really cool. 


What a unique design! 


This was my favorite, I sat and stared at it for 10 minutes.  If I were to decorate a tree up, this is what it would look like!



My mom has a snoopy Christmas wreath at her house, this one reminded me of that.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival