IKEA

The new IKEA in Draper opened this Wednesday. I went to check it out with Jess on her lunch break on Thursday. It was a mad house! There were so many people there. They'd employed part of the police department to help direct traffic and parking. The store is quite great though. It is very, very large! I couldn't believe how big it was actually.
We had a lot of fun browsing through the maze of rooms and furniture. I've been wanting a desk for about two years and Colin and I have been looking seriously for a couple of months. We found one we liked at IKEA and bought it. It was under my budget so I got to buy a chair to go with it, and some great accessories as well. Here we are puting together the new items. The chair was relatively easy to put together but the desk took us FOREVER! I like the way it looks though and am very happy to be using it and organizing my stuff into its drawers.

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival