Cousins

Brady is Ryan's second cousin. My cousin Shannon's son. They are three and a half months apart and Brady is about twice Ryan's size. They had a blast together during all of the wedding comotion. This is them at the rehersal dinner which was held at BJ's Restaurant.



They were seeing who could be louder I think .





Ryan also got to play with his cousin Delaney. I think she is his favorite. Ever since they met back in June he asks about her constantly. He calls her "la-lane" and they are almost exactly the same size but she's a bit slimmer. She is three months younger than him and is my couin Michelle's daughter. This is them at Grandma's house supposedly eating breakfast.





Comments

joyous said…
Looks like a fun trip so far!! Did you make it to D-land?
CollyWolly said…
We decided against it. I guess we'll just go when Ryan is a bit older and maybe during the off-season

Popular posts from this blog

Can it be Spring?

Two Dreams

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!