Dancing Evan
The kids have this CD that their Grandpa gave them. It has a bunch of songs from kid-movies on it. They turn it on during the day and just dance. It is so cute. This video isn't great, but Evan sure does love to dance to this fun music!
Oh, in other news, Evan signed his first sign to me this morning! I was so excited! I've been signing to him for a while now and I know he's been paying attention but he has not signed back yet. This morning I was doing something with Ryan and Evan was grunting at me. I hate it when kids grunt for what they want, but what more can you expect out of a baby that can't talk right? Well, I signed and asked him, "What do you want Evan?" "Do you want a drink?" I then signed (drink). He signed (milk) back at me. Just like that, without me signing it first! I was so excited. I ran and got his bottle and sure enough, he drank it! Yea, Evan!
Evan knows these words:
- ball
- hi
- uh-oh
- ba ba (bottle)
He is really good at "hi". I did take E in for his 12 month and he's still at a strong 90th percentile. He weighs a whopping 25 pounds! He's pretty solid though, because he's just as tall, he isn't like really rolly chubby or anything.
Oh, in other news, Evan signed his first sign to me this morning! I was so excited! I've been signing to him for a while now and I know he's been paying attention but he has not signed back yet. This morning I was doing something with Ryan and Evan was grunting at me. I hate it when kids grunt for what they want, but what more can you expect out of a baby that can't talk right? Well, I signed and asked him, "What do you want Evan?" "Do you want a drink?" I then signed (drink)
Evan knows these words:
- ball
- hi
- uh-oh
- ba ba (bottle)
He is really good at "hi". I did take E in for his 12 month and he's still at a strong 90th percentile. He weighs a whopping 25 pounds! He's pretty solid though, because he's just as tall, he isn't like really rolly chubby or anything.
Comments