Dyeing Easter Eggs
Ryan had a sleep-over with his buddy Charlie from our old ward. He was super excited to have Charlie over finally. I was really sick with some sort of flu bug so I went to bed quite early and let Colin take charge of the sleep over. They had a lot of fun running around the house, playing video games, eating pizza, and watching movies.
We dyed Easter Eggs on Saturday morning. Evan was really quite bummed that I didn't let him participate more, poor thing. Anyway, here are our eggs!

This year your standard Easter Egg dyeing kit came with funny face stickers to put on the eggs. Ryan loved that! They also came with some nice disposable cups for the color tablets.
We dyed Easter Eggs on Saturday morning. Evan was really quite bummed that I didn't let him participate more, poor thing. Anyway, here are our eggs!

This year your standard Easter Egg dyeing kit came with funny face stickers to put on the eggs. Ryan loved that! They also came with some nice disposable cups for the color tablets.






Comments