School Solutions
My kids have been in school for about 6 weeks now and I've discovered how quickly their wonderful school work can pile up. My boys, especially Ryan (6), loves to keep all of his fabulous work and NEVER throw it away. Well, this is simply not possible. So, I've come up with a way of forever treasuring his amazing school work, and that of his preschool aged brother, that all of us can live with. At the end of each day, yes, each day, I put their work into a little tote. At the end of the month we go through and throw away what the boys decide isn't necessary to keep. What's left is the work the boys decide they'd like to keep forever. I hang it up on the door, put them in front of it, and take their picture! This way, we'll not only remember what their work looked like, but what THEY looked like when the work was completed. Ryan insisted that I take close-ups of ALL of his work and I DID edit some of those pictures out. I'll let the work hang there (at which time it WILL inevitably meet the fate of the "round file", that's teacher speak for trash can) until it's time to clean out the tote again and repeat the process.
Comments