Thanksgiving
















This is the first Thanksgiving that MY whole family has been together in a while.  My Mom and Dad usually take off for San Diego to have Thanksgiving with her family.  Some times we've gone to Colin's family friend Rita's house.  Last year we ate at home, just the four of us.  This year we had all of my family except Justin who's on his mission.  It was a nice little gathering for the 9 of us.  My sister and I brought several of the sides and my Mom made the main stuff like the turkey and desserts.  It was a lovely meal.  

We had a good time hanging out together for a few hours just chatting and hanging out.  I convinced my dad to snap a few shots of the four of us for a Christmas card picture.  I think we have a winner but I won't post that until well after the season so you can all be surprised by the shot!  LOL

The rest of the evening we planned out our Black Friday shopping trip.  Post forthcoming! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival