7 Peaks


Seven Peaks Water Park


Going to Seven Peaks in Provo on the first day of the Clegg Family reunion is becoming somewhat of a tradition for our family. Usually it's just my part of the larger family that goes. This year the reunion was pretty small and not a whole lot of people came. Our Seven Peaks crowd was also very small. There were Ryan, me, my Dad, Justin and Kimmy. We had a really good time though. It was nice that there were only a few of us because we rarely lost each other. Kimmy and Justin spent a lot of time on the bigger slides together. Dad hung out with Ryan and I most of the day just doing the baby stuff. This was Ryan's first time at Seven Peaks and he really enjoyed it. He loved the lazy river and I did take him on one water slide with me and he really had a great time. When he saw Grandpa coming down after we did, he was absolutely giddy. Overall, Seven Peaks was a really great day. Thanks for coming with us everyone!
















Comments

joyous said…
Ryan is soooo cute in his little swim suit. The water park looks like a blast!!
Anonymous said…
Those pic's are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival