Walk for the Cure


Colin and I are excited to be a part of the 2008 tri-county Walk to Cure Diabetes. We walked last year and had a really great time. The walk will be held at Wheeler Farm on Saturday, August 23. Registration begins at 8:30am and the 5K walk will start at 9:30am. Our goal last year was $100 and we earned that amount in a little less than a week. On walk day, we had surpassed our goal by 20%. I've decided to double that goal this year and we are well on our way to accomplishing it. Thanks to those who have already donated and registered for the walk. It should be a lot of fun. I know that most of my readers are also on my extensive email list, so I apologize for the repetition, I just wanted to get the word out and I thought that this would be another great way to do that. Thanks!
If you would like to join this year's walk please follow this link.
If you would like to donate money to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, please follow this link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!