boo :(

My laptop computer has no power. It is a work computer so I have no way of getting it or the battery, or the power cord, or whatever the problem is fixed until the end of August. I am assuming it will take AT LEAST a month after that for the computer to be sent back to me.

My desktop sucks. side note- It is located on the top floor of our house. I cannot get the top floor of our house to a decent temperature. It feels like the heater is on. I don't even know if I can hook it up to the Internet. There is no memory left on it. It barely runs. It is 9 years old. Do I have to say anything else?

Colin's laptop is kaput. I don't even know if it is worth fixing.

Colin's other laptop is for school, and he takes it with him to work. (He is letting me borrow it so that I can post this pathetic entry.)

My point is, I may not be able to update my blog. :(
I'm not sure how long this will take me but I do know that being without the Internet is:
1. boring
2. annoying
3. frustrating

I'm sure I'll come up with some amazing solution to this crazy problem, I just hope that it doesn't end up costing me an arm and a leg.

Comments

Unknown said…
Life without a computer = NO FUN! Sorry!
joyous said…
Major bummer. I hope something works out. In the meantime, save those pictures. :)
Wendy B. said…
That's no fun. Are you still looking for a job share? I met a friend of a friend who is also. Let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival