Clegg Reunion at Cherry Hill

This year our Clegg reunion was held at Cherry Hill in Utah. We had a really fun time camping and enjoying the water park. All four of us were able to go. The reunion seemed to have a pretty good turn out too. Ryan did not want to leave on Sunday morning.

I'm not really that pleased with the pictures that I took. For one thing, I've totally lost my camera and so I'm using Colin's as a back up. His camera is okay, but I'm more used to mine I guess. Secondly, Ryan wasn't being very cooperative with picture taking. I also found it hard to take pictures and enjoy my time visiting with family simultaneously. Here they are regardless.

PS: I'm sure my other relatives will be posting pictures soon too on their own websites and letting me know about it so those who missed out can get a more complete picture of how the reunion went down this year. YES, THIS IS YOUR HINT!

Ryan, me and Evan at the Cherry Hill water park.
Ryan enjoying some lunch.

Shannon and Colin chatting and relaxing on the lawn chairs at the water park. Evan's taking a little rest that turned into a nice nap!
Evan hanging out in the Pirate's Cove.
Evan inside of the Pirate ship.
Ryan with a cannon on deck of the pirate ship.
My boys firing the cannon at the people down below. It didn't really fire, but occasionally it had some nice steam coming out of it.
Ryan splashing around in the Pirates Cove area.
Evan testing the bounds of the restricted area.
Marsha holding Evan under a waterfall.
Ryan sliding down the slide at the Pirate's Cove. Brady and Tyler are behind him.
Brady's turn.
Paul with his step-son Gabe.
Brady about to ride the trike down the little ramp.
Tessa holding Karen's baby Kali. Kali is the newest member of the Clegg family, at 5 weeks old!
My little family. Colin holding Ryan, Jen holding Evan.
Evan saying "cheese" for the camera.
Evan and Grandpa
Karen holding her newborn baby girl Kali Jean, Jess holding 3 month old Emry Mae, Cheryl holding her second baby girl Kara Noelle. Karen, Jess and Cheryl all are very close in age, each about 9 months or less apart. They had baby girls very close together as well. Emry and Kara are only 10 days apart and Kali came just 2 months later than Emry. We got a picture with their Moms too but I didn't snap it on my camera so check Jess' site for that one.
All of the McNew clan.
Colin, Shane, Justin (in the back)
Jen, Donna, Jess, Cole (in the middle)
Ryan, Evan, Emry (on the laps)
It's hard to take a picture of that many people and have it turn out nicely. Our camera isn't the best for taking pictures at night, so this is the best one I've got. Again, check Jess & Cole's for perhaps a better shot.

Comments

joyous said…
Evan looks so big in that last picture of him saying "cheese". That looks like a great water park. What a fun reunion!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!