More from the beach

I have pictures from our trip on four different cameras. When I uploaded them all, the order got quite mixed up. My point is, I forgot a few pictures. So, here is more from the beach! A few nights per week they have little programs at the campground gathering place (can't think of the word). This night it was a nice dolphin presentation. Our kids were a little young to be too interested, but it was a nice activity for them before bedtime. Another night we went (no pictures) they did a magic show. Ryan LOVED it. He would have been entertained for the whole hour (I think) but Evan got a fever and I had to take him back to camp.


Justin took a few pictures on my camera of the scenery. This is one of the surf.

This is another of the beach.

And, the beach more populated.
I also have three videos that I took at the beach. I've been having a little trouble with my video feed, so I'm putting them in the post. I guess you're probably more likely to watch them this way anyhow.
These are of Evan exploring the beach and chasing the seagulls and of Ryan riding on Grandpa's wheelchair.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival