Days of '47 Rodeo

The McNew family used to attend the Days of '47 Rodeo every year.  I'm not sure if we got burnt out on it or if tickets got too expensive when the economy wasn't great, or our kids were just too young.  However, we haven't been in a while and I was so excited when my mom said that she was going to buy tickets this year.  Colin and I, our boys, Jess, Cole and Emry, Katie, and mom and dad all went this year. It was every bit as good as I remembered.  We had AMAZING seats and really enjoyed the show.  There were about three or four arena records set last night so those were some fun go-rounds to watch.  I think my boys really enjoyed dressing up for the event too!  I think Dad has some more pictures so I'll post them when I can.  





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!