Evan's First Day (year 2 preschool)

Evan started school pretty early this year; August 1st! He was SO EXCITED! As you can see from this first picture, he could not wait for school to start.  I think he was even happy he got to start before Ryan this year.  Ryan says he misses Evan while he's at school too which is super cute.  I'm so glad my boys are such good friends.  


 I have to brag about this bag for just a minute.  I found this cute digital camouflage dinosaur (Pottery Barn Kids) backpack at the Down East Outfitters tent sale for $2.50!  It had an embroidery mistake across the front pocket (reason for the large discount- regularly 39.50) so I let Evan choose an iron-on patch to go over the mistake and voila- great new backpack!  He LOVES it!

The proud big brother! 


 Ryan and I walked Evan in to his first day of preschool.

 E was so excited he didn't even hesitate.  He just plopped down on the rug and listened to his teacher.  He LOVES school, and that makes me SO happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival