New Callings

Colin and I went to tithing settlement tonight and received new callings. We were therefore released from our previous ones. Being the primary chorister has been one of the most difficult callings of my life. I really did not want to accept the calling when I first was asked, but did what I had to do. I pretty much hated the calling for the first little while. The primary president made my job very difficult. We basically butted heads on a lot of things. As we got closer to the program, our big hoorah for the year, we were extremely stressed out. Words were exchanged and in the end, we appologized to each other and things were much better after that. I learned a lot through this calling, I grew because I was outside of my comfort zone. I loved the children and will miss working with them. I think that the kids will most likely be in much better hands so I won't worry about them much.



Our new calling is a team thing and that's really exciting. We've never done that before so I think it will be really interesting. We are going to teach the new course on the Preach the Gospel manual to the entire ward. Each member has to go through the course, and this is a new thing, so I think it will be really fun. We only teach for 6 weeks, then we get a new group of people and teach the curriculum again. I am really excited and hope that it works out well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!