Sledding

So I got this wonderful idea to take Ryan sledding. We couldn't decide where would be the best place to go. Everyone suggested Riverbend golf course, so that is where we ended up. Colin had to work late, of course so we didn't get there until 6:30 and by then it was pitch black. We went for it anyway, and we weren't the only ones out there that night. The first time down the hill we put Ryan in front then me, and Colin in the back. Ryan and I got a bunch of snow in the face and we pretty much flew down the hill. The hike up was tough so we decided to try the smaller hill at the top. Colin went in front and put on the breaks so that we didn't fly all the way down the big hill catching air in between. We took another turn down the big hill and Colin got so much snow to the face that we called it a night. I had snow all the way up my pants and Ryan was crying. Ryan didn't really have fun at all. Maybe we'll take him some time during the day to a smaller hill. I think he'd like it if there weren't snow flying in his face and he could see where he is going. I had fun, but I think I'm the only one. It was nice to get out of the house and do something fun outdoors this winter.

Like I said, it was pitch black, so be impressed at my photo taking!

Ryan in the toboggan.

another professional job on the self timer! and not a bad family picture either. almost better than what we sent out for Christmas cards.



Getting Bundled up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival