so much driving...

So much driving! We spent a whole lot of time in our rental car on this trip. We were really glad that we did rent a car, and even more glad that we got one with the navigation system in it. We used that thing the whole time, and had a lot of fun and success with it. This is the car we rented, although not a picture that I took. We can't really recommend the PT Cruiser though, I guess we just love our Ford Fusion so much that it was hard to be in this car for a week.
Erin, Katie, and me in the back of the van... going somewhere...


Ryan took a lot of naps in the car, the poor kid. He was really good about it but I think his patience ran out on us. Here's Ryan driving. Unfortunatley now he wants to play behind the wheel all the time and we've had some struggles over it this week.
Our friend the GPS
What Colin looked like to me most of the trip, driving, and driving, and driving.
and me, I guess this is how I looked to Colin the whole time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival