Handwriting Analysis

I went to the most interesting conference a week ago. I am still bouncing the ideas around inside of my head. The conference was titled; "Effective Strategies for the Chronically Disruptive Student." And, if you've heard me say anything about my class this year, you know I needed to attend. Although the conference was not what I was expecting, it was very interesting and I've been contemplating the things I learned all week. I've also tried a few of the tricks we talked about.

One unique thing about the conference was that the presenter was a handwriting analyst in his spare time. He took a few minutes to analyze my handwriting at the end of the class and here are a few of the things he said to me.

- I am a collector, and I may someday want to collect antiques (I had never thought that would be me, but who knows...)
- I have a tendency to exaggerate (and I told him that Colin has dubbed me "queen of exaggeration")
- Something is bothering me (when is that not true?)
- I am an optimist (I never see myself in this light, so it was nice to hear)
- I have a strong personality and I'd better have a strong partner or he'd have to hit the road. (I had to laugh about this, because Coiln is a very strong personality, and I think it works well for the both of us- that we're both strong personalities)
When looking at my signature he said:
- Very artisitic and flamboyant
-I am want others to think that I am something which I haven't achieved yet (I'm still trying to decide if I agree with this or not. )


It was so strange having this guy look at my handwriting. It felt very much like what I would imagine a palm reading would be like. I loved it though, this guy nailed me... what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival