Meet me at the Mall

So we spent some time going to the malls while we were on vacation. We went to the Arundel Mills Mall, which was awesome! We scored some great stuff while we were there, but I wish I could brag about the deals... mostly full-priced goods unfortunately.
Matching Air Force One's.
We've wanted a pair of matching shoes for quite some time, and after Colin saw Peter's AF1's he had to have a pair. They are pretty nice shoes, but I don't ever pay that much for my shoes, so it was sort of weird for me to do. But, how cute are we? Arundel Mills Mall in Hanover, MD. A mega mall. And we had a Mega time! Lots of fun.

Ryan & Colin playing in the fountain at a mall near the harbor.




Ryan sporting mommy's new shades.

End of a long shopping day. Wish you could have seen how many bags were on the back of the stroller, well I guess you can sort of telll. It tipped right over if Ryan got out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!