Happy Birthday Colin

Today is Colin's 27th Birthday.
He is such a great man, husband, and father. Colin has always been the comedic releif in my life. He's always there to make everyone laugh. He helps me remain calm and to try to see the good in each situation. He is so helpful with Ryan and does so much for me. He supports me in everything that I do. He's a shoulder to cry on and a sounding board when I need to vent. He cares for Ryan and I more than anything else in his life and always puts us first. Thanks for being so great Colin. We love you!

Daddy's birthday balloons @ work.
The Birthday Boy with his cupcakes.

"Happy B-Day Colin"
Ryan helping Colin open his gifts.

What's inside?
Sunday morning breakfast and presents.

New Reef flip flops.
New shorts.
New shirt.


New Jazz T-shirt.




Breakfast at IHOP on Saturday morning.
Ryan had the "funny face" pancakes. He said "pancake" all the way to the restaurant.
Colin's Colorado Omlette.
Jen's Chicken Fajita Omlette.
Yummm! Panckaes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival