Top 10

Best things about being off-track

10. Not having to work
9. Daytime Television. I don't do soaps but I like Good Things Utah, Martha, Oprah, and Ellen.
8. Scrapbooking, quilting, and making cards and other little crafty things I don't otherwise have time for.
7. Sleepin in- well a little at least, Ryan gets better at it as the time goes on.
6. Organizing- some things you just don't get around to, so I like to organize a few things while I'm off track. Colin told me once that he likes me being off track for this reason too. I just wonder if he knows that I like it- no- he knows I'm a total neat freak. Which brings us to #5
5. Cleaning- okay so that might sound weird but I love to have a clean house and it's nice to clean when I don't have "anything" else to worry about.
4. Shopping- well I have to watch my budget but I can window shop as much as I like!
3. Meeting up with friends.
2. Going to see Colin at work.
1. Being at home with Ryan.

Comments

I am so jealous you are off track. I think I need to go off track at work. Enjoy your time off!
Anonymous said…
I'm almost there. SUMMER!!! I'm a clean freak too, but I can't let the dirt bother me while I have to work. I just get wiped out (unlike the dirt.) I'm looking forward to cleaning and getting ready for baby. Have fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!