Argh, the stress!

School will be out in two days and I honestly cannot wait. It has really been a great last three weeks of school but this week has been so stressful that I haven't slept any night so far. Two more days, two more days, two more days! We had our portfolio night tonight and the kids really did an excellent job showing off what they have learned throughout the year with thier parents. I had a great time chit-chatting with them all as well. I thought it was a great way to celebrate everything they've learned this year. I will be sad to see this group move on, but I am also very, very releived that the year is over. It has been another year of adjustment and change for me, and I suppose next year may be the same way as well. We are getting two new teachers on our team, loosing one, and a new principal is coming to our school also. This will be four principals in five years for me, and that's sort of difficult. I am really looking forward to working only part-time next year and I am really excited to work with Carol. I think she and I will really compliment eachother well. We've been cleaning out our back room and I am always excited about large organizing projects. It is really looking good and yesterday night we threw away about four 50 gallon trash cans worth of stuff so I am proud of the work we've done back there already.
Anyway, now that I've typed some, I hope I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.

Comments

joyous said…
Keep up the good work!! You're amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!