Goal Reached

We've surpassed our goal to raise $100. for the JDRF Walk to Cure. I am so excited and never thought it would be as easy as sending a few emails.


A huge thank you to
Mom
Dad
Jon
Bonnie
Colin
and Teresa
for supporting me in the walk this Saturday.

We've had a run of tough times lately but it seems as if we are starting to come out of it. After enduring a major strand of flu with Ryan and then Colin, two car accidents, washing the cell phone in the flu laundry, the terrible twos (okay this one isn't over yet and I am dying for suggestions), battle with insurance companies (also not over yet), internet problems, and the extra worry of starting a new school year, we are ready for our lives to be worry free. My Birthday was nice, but since then it's been a tough couple of weeks.

I am really liking my new schedule of teaching half time. It is so nice to be home in the afternoons. My house is somewhat clean, and I've had enough time to do the things I need to with work and Ryan.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post and update. I know some of you have been worrying about me. All is well, its just been a bit crazy around the Dean house lately.

Comments

Brooke said…
Glad you are back. Sorry about all of the troubles. You can post some of the pictures of Ryan that I took, he is really cute.
CollyWolly said…
Thanks, you did a great job on all of the photos you took, it was hard to narrow it down.
The McNews said…
Wow! When it rains it pours. Poor Ry, poor you! I bet you are just exhausted! We'll be praying!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival