Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!

Today is your Birthday!
Happy Birthday RyRy. We love you! Today you are two years old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, before we know it you'll be 16. From the day you came into our family, you have changed our lives and we don't know how we ever lived without you. Thank you for being the ray of sunshine that lights up my face and life each day. I can't believe how much you've grown this year. You are getting taller and bigger each day, and your hair is finally growing well too. I love your laughter and your fun sense of humor. You are learning so many words and sentences I can hardly keep up with you. You are very smart. You are so special to us and there are so many people who love you. You are a Child of God and I thank Him each day for the wonderful gift that you are to me.
Love, Mommy







I love his surprized face.


pictures courtesy of Brooke Dean



Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy birthday Ry. I love you. Be a good boy for Mommy.
Brooke said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Teresa said…
WOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 2 years old already! Hope you had a wonderful birthday Ryan!
The McNews said…
It's so bittersweet how fast they grow and change. He is so much more a little boy now than a baby. I dread the day it becomes chocolate instead of "chokit" and spaghetti instead of "spegeggy" and hi mom instead of "good mownin mommy." I better stop before I cry. lol. Happy Birthday Ryan love Effie and Cameron!
joyous said…
Congrats on surviving the first two years!! He really is quite adorable, that surprised face makes me laugh. :)
Happy Birthday Ryan! I love his curly hair - he's so cute!
Anonymous said…
I love you Ryan, your such a good boy and your getting to be so smart and so big. Love Grandma

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival