A Rare Occurance





I've seen several pictures of myself as a toddler asleep while doing normal activities. I thought Ryan would never fall asleep anywhere beside his crib and his carseat. Just recently, he's proved me wrong. He fell asleep one day while watching Aladin and just the other day while he was eating lunch. I kept thinking he aught to be done by now, then I realized that he may have fallen asleep. He must be going through a growth spurt or something. This is so rare for him that I had to take a picture.

Comments

Becky J. said…
Oh that's too cute! I can't imagine Sophie falling asleep anywhere but her crib, either (it seems every other baby at church zonks out during the meetings, but not our little energizer bunny!) but she'll probably prove me wrong someday, too.
The McNews said…
That is so funny! I don't stand a chance. Mine is too busy going to the hospital these days. He fights sleep like, well, a 2 year old on a severe sugar rush. Maybe he's getting more than I think. Anyways, Ryan is just adorable, can't wait to see him in person again!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!