Kids

Today I got together with four of my good high-school friends. Missy Segura (Riverton), Amber Odekirk (Kentucky), Autumn Labarca (West Valley), and Karalee (in transition from England to Las Vegas). It was really great to see all of my friends 9 years after we graduated. Between the five of us we have eight children now! So hard to believe. I see Autumn and Missy occasionally since they live here in Utah and Amber is really good about letting us all know when she is in town so I see her every couple of years. Karalee I haven't seen since college. Anyway, we had a really good time and I'm sure everyone else went home with a headache like I did. It was quite chaotic with nine children there, but well worth the visit. Thank you Amber for getting us all together. Thanks Missy for opening your home and food to us all, we had a great time!
Josh (Autumn's nephew), Andrea Labarca, Ryan Dean, Megan & Kate Segura, Lina & Brinlee Odekirk, Jack Segura (on the back of the couch).

Josh, Ryley, Ryan, Megan & Kate, Lina, Brinlee, and Jack.


The kid with the arm on her face is Autumn's girl Andrea. To her right, around the circle they go like this: Megan (4- Missy's), Lina (2 Amber's), Brinley (sp? 9 months, Amber's), Jack (2 1/2 Missy's), Kate (4 months, Missy's), Ryan (2, Jen's), Ryley (3 months, Karalee's). This one is my favorite, even though Autumn's arms are still in the picture, it's the best one I took on my camera.
This one is a good one too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Andrea seems to have had a very bad time.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival