Our Little Monster

I absolutely love Ryan's costume this year. He's Sully from Monsters Inc. We rented that movie a while ago and he watched it about three times per day. I called my Aunt Linda and asked her about costumes for a 2 T. She is an excellent seamstress and used to run a Halloween Costume Rental business out of her garage so she has tons and tons of costumes. She had initially thought about doing a cowboy for him, but I wasn't too into it, just wasn't sure he knows too much about it. Anyway, she was at the fabric store and mentioned some blue furry fabric. I got the idea for a Sully, and Linda just ran with it. She did a little research on what the character looks like (thank you Google) and had this done in no more than three days. She called for measurements once and the costume fits him perfectly. I just love it! Anyway, here are some shots of him around the house in it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival