Second Haircut




As you can clearly see in the first two pictures, Ryan was is in desperate need of another a haircut. His Daddy disagreed, but I took him to get one anyway. I like the new 'do but Colin is still upset about it. I was so tired of combing through the five inch long snarls everyday and Ryan is much happier that I don't have to anymore. He told everyone we saw that afternoon, "I got haircut". It was really cute. The after picture isn't very good, but you'll see how it looks in future posts.

Comments

The McNews said…
I like his haircut. Cam's is hard to keep shaped. I prefer it short, but he has no sideburns to speak of and it stands straight on end. Ryan has those beautiful locks long or short! So cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!