Dump Truck

Ryan loves his Dump Truck, which was a hand-me-down gift from his sitter Tonya. He loves to take it outside and play with it on the sidewalks and grass. He'd love to take it into the parking lot "street" but knows he's not allowed to do that. Any chance he can get, he's going outside to play with it. Gotta love the Tonka Trucks!




I think he's just dancing with excitement at being out side and playing.

"ah, the sun is in my eyes" or "mommy quit taking my picture"


I have some videos for this post but can't seem to get them to work. For now I've spent too much time on it and will give up.

Comments

The McNews said…
hehe, he's such a boy! Cam loved that trash truck video you had a link to. He's into the whole dump truck thing too. Ryan is turning into such a cute little boy.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival