The Kid Barn

Ryan was invited to his first Birthday party this Saturday. Curen Cole turned 3 years old on November 10. Curen is Ryan's-baby sitter's son. They get to play together every day, so he's probably his best little friend. His party was at a new place in Draper called "the Kid Barn". It is a really neat place with all kinds of blow-up jump-on toys and slides. It is brand-new, I think they've only been open about a week, so all of the toys were really clean and nice. It was a perfect place for a little kid's Birthday party, so consider this my recommendation if you live in the valley. The kids had a great time, and I think a lot of the adults did too. Colin and I had fun chasing Ryan around and taking him on the different slides. We had a fun time spending some time together this weekend.

















Well, I got one video to work, the other is still not showing up, I've uploaded it three times! Arg! It is just over 1 minute. Like 1:07 or something, is that too long. It is so cute too, I'll keep trying once my computer stops acting up.

Comments

Wendy B. said…
Jen, that place looks super cute. I'm going to recommend it to my sisters-in-law who both have 3rd b-days coming up in their families. I love Ryan's curly hair. Congrats on another boy! Now your boys will be little buddies.
The McNews said…
That looks like so much fun and what a darling video. It's great to see Colin in there with his boy. I bet Adam would if he were ever home. He's only got 2 more semesters after this and he'll get to be a real live Daddy!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival