Christmas Questions

Here are my answers, post them on your site if you have nothing else to do this holiday season.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer to wrap gifts, but the bags are fun and pretty too.

2. Real tree or artificial? I think the artificial is a lot more convenient, I remember one year our real tree fell down and broke about half of our ornaments- just a pain!

3. When do you put up the tree? day after Thanksgiving or at least by the 1st week in December

4. When do you take the tree down? sometime after New Year's

5. Do you like eggnog? can't stand it, but Colin loves it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? a white popple (anyone remember those?). The same day I dropped it in the mud and my mom washed it in the machine and the fur was forever ruined, I didn't get to enjoy it very much but I was sure excited about it.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? several. Ryan is learning that baby Jesus was born on Christmas day because of them, what a beautiful teaching tool.

8. Hardest person to buy for? my mother in law

9. Easiest person to buy for? Ryan and Colin. Ryan gets a bunch of toys and clothes, Colin wants everything, I just choose what I can afford.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I've gotten some very unique gifts from my students but they're all given in love.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, but email would be a lot easier

12. Favorite Christmas movie? that's a tough one, Ryan's into Frosty the Snowman. I think I like the first Santa Clause with Tim Allen

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday unless I see something specific first

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? only for white elephant

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? too many treats, makes it so tempting. I guess maybe cheese ball and crackers

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? mine are clear, but like both

17. Favorite Christmas song? oh, there are so many to choose from. I like the DMB Christmas song probably the best and Jingle Bell Rock

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? if I thought about it

20. Angel on the treetop or a star? a star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? driving in the snow, carrying a coat everywhere you go, not enough time to get everything done

23. What do you love most about Christmas? spending time with family, leaving the Christmas lights on all day Christmas day, some fun Christmas traditions, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!