Taking off

So we're headed out of town tomorrow and I can't wait. I know Colin can't wait either and Ryan is looking forward to riding on Grandma & Grandpa's "go cart". I'm not sure how he'll handle the 800 mile drive down to San Diego, but we're splitting it up and staying with the Stoker's in Las Vegas again, so hopefully we'll all survive.
Here's our update for this week:
Ryan has had a pretty bad week. Saturday and Sunday he had hives. I took him to the clinic on Sunday and the doctor told me he had hives. Thanks. So I gave him some Benadryl and those went away. The rest of the week it's been a complete battle to get him to sleep. Nap time has been a struggle, bedtime has been a struggle and then there are the daily tantrums. I feel like he maybe has an ear ache or could he be getting his molars? We'll see!
The baby is still looking good. We had our second (of MANY to come) non-stress tests and he passed with flying colors. He is very active most of the day and night too.
I'm having trouble keeping my sugars under control, but I'm watching them very closely. I feel humongous at this point, but 31 weeks is over 3/4th's done! I've started doing Yoga Mama and absolutely love it! I highly recommend that CRUNCH fitness video if you're pregnant and like yoga. The doctor said we could have the baby as early as March 14 and no later than the 21st. So.. 7 or 8 more weeks and we'll have a new baby!
Colin has been working really hard as usual. He works lots and lots of hours and just loves it when Ryan comes running to him at the door in the evening saying, "daddy!" He played in his Elders Quorum basketball game this week and last. He's liking getting the exercise.
Well that's it for us this week. Hope you are all well, I'll try to post while we're in San Diego but I'm not making any promises, you may have to wait until we get back.

Comments

For our trip to Cali we bought a portable dvd player and Kaitlyn did a fantastic job. The only time she made noise was when she was hungry or the dvd player fell.
The McNews said…
I just took a trip (by myself YIKES) but it was only about 300 miles, but both boys did great! Cam loved watching all the trucks and I just kept a supply of juice boxes by me to pass back as well as a few of his favorite books. We've been having major issues with sleeping too! I want to cry some nights. It doesn't help that he shares a room with his brother, so I give in and let him crash on the couch in our room. He's been drooling a lot lately so maybe it is the molars? I feel your pain though. In fact he started about half way into my pregnancy...hmmmm.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!