Angel Baby



I'm probably jinxing myself by posting this, like I did when I posted Ryan's bedtime routine, but Evan is an absolute angel. He is a perfect baby. He hardly ever cries. He eats well, he sleeps well, he isn't really fussy. In the night he wakes up to eat, then goes back to sleep. He does spit up a lot, but that's manageable, and I'm happy my milk came in without any problem. It seems like every diaper is a poopy diaper, but Colin has been doing most of the diapering around here. I'm really, really sore and like to just sit or lie down as much as possible. Evan is off the lights now, he's still a bit yellow but is still eating and pooping well, and that's how you get rid of jaundice, so we're glad that is over with. He's sleeping a lot lately and I forgot how much newborns sleep. Evan does like to be held, or at least swaddled really tightly. We are really loving this little guy. He's a beautiful little angel.

Comments

Jessica said…
He is a beautiful Baby! I am glad he is a good egg :)
The McNews said…
He looks just like Ryan! Sounds like Kei in the poop department. I'm so eager to hear how him and his brother interact. He sounds absolutely precious! I wish I could meet him.
joyous said…
Yeah! I'm glad you're enjoying your sweet little newborn. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival