Internet Addictions

So Colin is going to call me a total hypocrite for this post, but I've really gotten into a few things on the Internet lately. I know I should probably be doing better things with my time, like cleaning the house or reading, but if you know me, you know I'm getting those things done too. Anyway, I just thought I'd promote a few of my Internet interests and you can check them out too, if you'd like.
First of all, cafe mom. So I think I was on myspace or something when I saw an add for cafemom so I clicked on the link, made an account, and now I do it almost daily. It's just a message board for moms. Colin is really into the message boards. He does two pretty regularly, cougar guard and cougar board. They are both BYU cougar message boards with topics generally surrounding BYU sports. But they do talk off topic occasionally. I looked into joining a diabetes message board about a year ago when I did my long series of living with the pump posts. I did sign up for the ADA message board, and I check it occasionally, but for some reason everyone on there gets so long-winded and I can't stand reading so much text. Cafe mom is a lot of fun. I've joined five or six groups. LDS moms, breastfeeding moms, two toddler groups and I just recently left the pregnancy group for the newborn group. If you're a mommy of toddlers, you should join my message board by clicking the link I've created on the right side panel.

The second thing I've been into lately is bloglines. I love bloglines because I check out so many blogs and sometimes I spend forever just checking to see if people have updated their blogs. With bloglines, I just go to one site and anyone who has posted appears in a feed. I click on that blog and check it out. No more wasted time waiting to see if anyone has updated. Some people rarely update and I was going to their sites quite frequently. Anyway, bit time-saver there.

I could also waste a lot of time looking at these websites:
utahhomes.com
daybreakutah.com
craigslist
pyzam

Well, you can see my links at the right for the rest of the things that I'm sort of into on the Internet. I'll just say that I am mad at Kodak right now because they aren't honoring my Coke Rewards anymore. Dumb! I'd been saving one coupon for months. I should have used it to make Christmas cards I guess. Oh well.

Anyway, that's my bit for today.
Enjoy.

Comments

The McNews said…
You are amazing. I rarely have time to do what I do online. Just yesterday Cam dumped out a box of cheezits, got into my make up, played in cat pee (long story). I spend all day doing damage control AND the house is still a mess to boot! I need some tips from you. Post on how you do it all!
Wendy B. said…
I'll give you a few new ones if you're into looking at homes:

www.utahrealestate.com

www.forsalebyowner.com

www.ksl.com (click on classifieds and then homes for sale)

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival