Second-time around

As a second-time mommy, there are a few little gadgets and gizmo's, toys and tricks, that I'd like to try out this time. One of those, was a baby wrap. And, I was so lucky as to have a wonderful friend,Teresa, make me one of my very own! Thank you, Thank you! She came to visit and taught me how to "wear my baby". So, I'm just new to the whole wrap thing, but on my first try, I took a picture of myself wearing baby Evan. I think I tied it on too low though, and he was kind of sitting a bit too low in the device. Probably because I just have NO TORSO whatsoever. Anyway, this one was patterned after the Moby Wrap.
I was also really wanting a shopping cart cover for when Evan can sit up, and my co-workers just happened to buy one for me at my mini-shower. I am so excited to try this thing out, maybe a few months down the road.
Other things I'm looking forward to purchasing this time-around are:
- Jack and Lily shoes these are so cute and I have a few pair picked out that I'm dying to buy
- the bumbo chair my cousin Cheryl says that this is a must-have, and it just looks like too much fun
- and a changing pad for all of those diapers that I've been changing. (No luck getting Ryan potty trained yet.)
Any other items I should add to my list?

Comments

Teresa said…
Way to go for your first try. It looks like you tied it way too loose. It needs to be WAY super tight on you before you put Evan in it, because it is so stretchy. You don't want his chin to be against his chest like that, it can cut off his airway. If you have it tighter he will be more against your chest. How are things going? Call me if you need ANYTHING!
Jenn said…
I don't know if you are nursing, but I got a "hooter hider" (knock off version) for number three and I am LOVING it! It makes nursing in church or any other public place so much easier! That is on my list of must haves.
Unknown said…
That wrap looks cool...at first I thought it was a picture of you still pregnant! I've heard the bumbo chair is great, too. I also have a hooter hider...LOVE IT! There's so much stuff out there...I just need more room to store it all!
CollyWolly said…
I don't have the hooter hider, I bought the busy baby wrap with Ryan and have used it once or twice with Evan.

I'll try to wrap that thing tighter... might need to get someone to help me.
Beth said…
(just surfed in on your blog.)

You've turned into a marsupial!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival