one month









Well, I'm a few days late on Evan's one month birthday, but at least I'm still doing it... right?


I can't believe he's a month old already. We're already starting to see some little developments appear with the little guy. He's starting to hold up his head more, and he's awake more during the day. He's still pretty good about getting back to sleep at night, but he is up quite a bit.


Here are the pictures I took while I was supposed to be getting a nap yesterday. I'm just a terrible sleeper. Takes me forever to fall asleep, and when you only have an hour window for sleep, you can pretty much forget napping. Insomnia and a newborn, not a good combination...Oh well.

Comments

Brooke said…
I definately think he looks more like Colin than Ryan did at this age.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!