Saturday at the Park



About a week ago, a neighbor of mine mentioned that he takes his son over to the West Jordan City Park. I had completely forgotten about this enormous playground until he brought it up again. We had only been there once, when we went to the West Jordan Stampede last Fourth of July. So, last Saturday we took the boys over to the park and had a great time (see photos above). We said we would do it again this week, and this time I made sure the batteries in my camera were actually going to withstand the outing (see photos below).
Ryan has a super cute face in a lot of these shots because he thought he was teasing me by not letting me take his picture. I followed him all around the park, trying to be sneaky about getting a good shot- or at least one where he was looking at the camera. I only succeeded some of the time.

We had a great time and are enjoying the good weather, although it too will be short-lived, according to the forecast. Will this winter ever end?





































Comments

Jenn said…
Evan looks so huge! How big is he now? Ryan is so cute!
joyous said…
Wow! That is a great playground. I actually love some of the shots you got when he's not looking. And that sweet little baby is just yummy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!