6 Years Together


Our 6th Wedding Anniversary was yesterday. We celebrated on Saturday night by going out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The food was amazing, the cheesecake was delicious, and the wait wasn't too long. Now that they've opened up the patio, the Salt Lake City restaurant can now seat more people!

Some days it feels like I've known Colin forever and other days its hard to believe we've been married for six years. For this year's post, I thought I'd do some lists.


Six things you may not know about Colin and Jen

1. We met the Summer of '98 while we were both attending BYU.

2. Our first date was on October 17. 1998. (nearly 10 years ago!) We saw Saving Private Ryan and I asked him out.

3. We have never been camping together. (except if you count beach camp)

4. One of our favorite meals is chili and rice. It costs about $1.50 to make!

5. We are only 5 months apart.

6. Before Colin left for his mission, we both knew we'd end up married some day.


Six things I've learned about marriage

1. Patience is always a good virtue. Thank you, Colin for being the more patient one.

2. As with everything, marriage included, practice makes better.

3. It is possible to love someone more each day.

4. The golden rule is always a good thing to live by.

5. Men can love shoes as much as women.

6. As John Lennon said, "Love is all you need".


Six things I love about Colin

1. His sense of humor. Thank you for making me laugh every day

2. His "fly" look. What can I say, he's Sexy!

3. The way he's always happy in the morning. I used to think that I was a morning person, but he's definitely better at being awake in the morning than I am (when he wants to be).

4. What a wonderful Daddy he is. The boys really love you.

5. His optimism. He always helps me look on the bright side of things, even if I'm just complaining to complain.

6. How he tells me he loves me every day.



Happy Anniversary Colin, I Love You!

Comments

Congratulations Jen! That's is awesome. I'm glad you got to do something fun.
joyous said…
Awww! That was a sweet post about you and your honey! I love your wedding picture too. Your bouquet is gorgeous. :) I'm glad you enjoyed your anniversary, congratulations!!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival