the Boys

Just a few recent pictures of my boys because I think that they are so cute.


My good neighbor Audra brought me this cute outfit in the hospital. I couldn't wait to put it on him. I think it is so cute! Here he is all tuckered out in his car seat.
Ryan's favorite treat to get at the gas station, bug juice. I like the container too, spill proof is always a good thing.
Ryan wanted me to take a picture of him holding Evan, but Evan wasn't really in the mood for big brother to hold him. I took the picture anyway.
Ryan sure does like his juice. He drinks and drinks and drinks all day long.


In other news, Ryan has officially been potty training for more than a week now. He is really doing very well. I think he's getting the hang of it quite quickly. He has only had one wet bed during nap time and he is still wearing a pull-up to bed. He is starting to get the hang of going #2 as well and we are all really excited. He is so proud of himself and I am honestly really proud of him too. I'm also really glad that I won't have to buy any more diapers for him! yea!

Comments

joyous said…
Wohoo!! That is definitely something to celebrate. :) I can't wait to get my toddler out of diapers. I just don't have the time/energy right now.
Steph said…
Jen, the boys are so cute! Good luck with the whole potty training thing!
Amber said…
Jen,
So cool that you have one out of diapers! It's the best thing to only have one kid to worry about changing. Two kids in diapers turns the house into a dirty diaper factory. At least it seemed that way at our house.
Love your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!