Evster

It seems like every kid gets a nickname somehow spontaniously. I called Ryan RyRy from pretty early on and for some reason, I've stared calling Evan "Evster". I don't know where it came from, but I like to call him that. Ryan gets nicknames like Ry, Bubba, and Mister. Evan gets Evster, E, and Mr. Magoo. I love my boys! Here are some more recent ones of Evan. I've been trying to get him smiling on camera but he's not a huge fan of the red-eye-eliminator followed by the big flash, I've gotten plenty of strange faces resulting. what was that light?
he he... look at me
looks like Grandpa Ed in this picture
what?
yea!

that's as close to capturing a smile that I've come as of yet

ah, Sunday afternoon naps, ya gotta love 'em

this is what Evan looks like to me
this is the best pic to show what he really looks like

Comments

The McNews said…
Now he's just a DARLING! We call Keiler Kei, but Cam calls him Kei-Kei...IDK where he got that from but it's pretty cute. Oh Buddy is on there too. Don't they grow so very fast?
joyous said…
what a doll!! i think evster works for him. he's such a big boy too. i love how ours come all filled in and ready to be pinched and kissed and loved!!
lundparty said…
I am glad to know I'm not the only one who ends up with nicknames for their kids. I have done that, especially with Brent and I don't know why but then Ethan starts saying it to and it's really funny. Your boys are adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!