Finally






Finally there is good weather.
Finally we had a break. From taking the GMAT (and studying for it). From applying for Graduate School. From house hunting (at least for now).
Finally we had a chance to do a little relaxing this weekend.

We had originally planned to go to the Zoo or to 7 Peaks Water Park, but we decided to keep things a little simpler. I'm glad we did too because it was actually very relaxing. While the Zoo or the Water Park would have been fun, I think relaxing isn't exactly the word we'd use to describe those events.

Comments

Hey Jen, I think your doing a great job of keep us up to date on your family! love ya lots, Bon
joyous said…
Yea!! for swimming in the pool with daddy too. I'm so in love with swimming this summer. My girls love it...it tires them out....and it cools me off!! It's my favorite thing to do. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival