Meyer Mania

I'm so excited for the release of the new Stephenie Meyer book Breaking Dawn, that I can hardly contain myself. I'm done re-reading the series up to Eclipse and refuse to read anything else until Saturday morning. Jess and I will be hitting the lines Friday morning for our wrist bands and Friday night for the book! I doubt I'll stay up to read it because we're planning on having portraits done in the morning but you never know I suppose. I missed this "live" but I waited until it was posted on youtube to watch. Here is the Meyer interview from GMA this morning! enjoy.

Comments

The McNews said…
OH I KNOW! I'm stranded at home by myself with a sick wee one! So I won't get to get it at the midnight release. Sniff, Sniff. I recorded the interview for my aunt and sisters! I was like bouncing up and down. Cam was asking me what was wrong.
Becky J. said…
I totally hear ya! I can't wait to get my hands on my copy and find out whether Bella really becomes a vampire and if Jacob imprints on someone and how it all plays out. So fun! Hope you enjoy it!
Regan said…
I can't wait either. I am not as true of a fan as you are I guess since I'm not going at midnight but I don't think there will be as much of a rush in Texas as in Utah, but we'll see!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!