Videos from the beach

Well, my ancient computer has filled to capacity. I'm sure that has nothing to do with the thousands of pictures that I take. Anyway, it has taken me much longer than I had hoped to get the rest of our vacation onto the blog... but here it is anyway. These are the videos from our time at the beach. None of them are very good. I guess it's hard to get good video and try to take care of the kids at the same time.

The first is my grandma coming out of the ball toy that she rode in. Everyone was shocked that she rode in the thing to begin with. The video is really shaky because I was walking toward the scene trying to get a better shot. Sorry.

The second video is Karen playing tag with Brady Dierkop and Ryan. They played so hard every day that Ryan actually asked for both nap time and bed time.

The third video is Ryan playing in the water. He really had much more fun than what this video shows. Hard to get good video and keep the camera dry at the same time.

Comments

Jessica said…
Those Video's are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival