5 months

I am 5 months old today! I have really changed this month and my parents are amazed at how quickly I'm developing. Before you know it, I'll be on the field at LaVell Edwards Stadium.

Here are some of the fun things I've done in the past month:

- rolled from my tummy to my back (I only did it twice in a row while Mommy and Daddy were looking, I haven't figured out how to repeat the same amazing stunt)

- was introduced to the exersaucer (Mommy likes to put me in this thing that has all kinds of fun toys on it, I do get bored pretty quick though)

- started eating solid foods (I love applesauce, yummy, yummy)

- had my first portraits taken

- put my feet in the sand for the first time

- saw and felt the Pacific ocean for the first time

-tagged along to many outtings at the Splash Park

- watched my big brother run around like a crazy man

- rode in the car for over 24 hours to go to California and back (please Mommy let's not do that again)

- laughed a lot

- gave lots of cuddles

- melted many hearts with my adorable smile and quirky facial expressions

- learned how to sleep through the night (again)

- decided I would fervently let Aunt Jessie know of my eating preferences (no bottles thank you very much!)

- waited patiently in a three hour line for Mommy to buy some ridiculous book

- learned to sit up (well I haven't perfected this one yet but I am getting better at it all the time)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jen,
These pictures are so Cute! I love the sepia. FWD me those! Love, Jessie.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Evan's 10th Birthday!