wrap me up, Mommy

After two short days back at work, I came down with a sore throat and cold. I wasn't feeling very good but I was able to continue to work in spite my illness. By the second week, I'd brought home a bug and Ryan was sick with the stomach flu. I stayed home the following day so that Ry didn't have to go to the sitters while he was sick.
I'm still swaddling Evan up for naps and bedtime and Ryan watches me perform this pre-bedtime routine with the little guy. When we were home sick with the stomach flu, Ryan was particularly attached to me. As you can see in these pictures, Evan was exhausted so I was wrapping him up and preparing him for bedtime. Ryan wanted to be wrapped up too. I always say that I'm wrapping Evan up like a burrito but Ryan let me know that he wanted to be wrapped up like a hot dog! Ha! That kid really does have a sense of humor. Anyway, I just had to take a picture of my little burrito and my little hot dog.

Comments

Steph said…
Just wanted to comment on how adorable your boys are! They are both so cute and seem very happy! I hope everyone is feeling better from the stomach flu.

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival