I guess I'm on the once per week blog post; lame. Oh well, what can I do? I suppose I'll be posting and doing more while I'm off track in THREE WEEKS!!! I am so looking forward to being off track. The sad thing is, I've already started my to-do-while-off-track list. I suppose we'll be plenty busy with Ryan going to preschool twice a week across town . I've scheduled play group at our house for the middle week. We have dentist appointments and pediatrician appointments scheduled as well.

I love the fall here in Utah, it's just so beautiful. Late September and we're still in the 80's and high 70's so we're loving that. The leaves have started to change colors and we can see the mountains looking more colorful.

Next week is General Conference and my family from San Diego will be up to watch. I can't wait to see them but I know we'll still be busy with all of our regular weekend stuff so we'll try to get as much done before they get here as we can. Ryan is always asking about family in California, asking me where they are (as if I know where every single person he is acquainted with is at any given moment).

The boys have been growing and learning new things every day. Ryan is getting really good at recognizing more and more letters. He's also learning some cute songs at preschool and some letter sounds. I don't think he's learned to be any more calm through attending preschool like I was hoping that he would. I suppose his personality will always be rambunctious.

Evan wants to move so badly that he's started to get frustrated by it. He'll lie on his belly and just stare at things out of his reach. He'll stick out his arms and kick his feet and growl until he's turned himself in a circle trying to get at what he can. I'm telling you this kid will be crawling before we know it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spode Dish Factory

Baby Evan Makes his Arrival

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan!